Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will provide first and second level support for problems relating to personal computers, printer and other peripherals. Install/maintain/enhance personal computers, peripherals and network server components. Manage asset tracking system for all equipment. Maintain/enhance server base security, backups and virus protection. Participate in desktop/network hardware and software upgrade planning and implementation. Provide second level support to Lan Administration staff members as required. Interact with other IT department staff, senior management and vendors to resolve network related issues/problems. On-call and travel required. Other duties as assigned. This position will support the DC and PA Markets.
• Minimum Associates Degree in related field and 2-4 years progressive experience working with computer hardware/software/peripherals.
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills required.
• Strong analytical ability to diagnose/repair computer/network problems.
• Superior working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, MCSE or equivalent required.
• Strong understanding of Ethernet switched environments, TCP/IP, DHCP, terminal emulation, client/server and internet concepts.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.