4 days left
- Full Time
Monarc Construction is a full service general contractor operating in the Washington/Baltimore Metropolitan area and is engaged in a wide variety of projects. Our work includes multi-family, historic restoration, embassy, institutional, tenant interiors and new construction. We are currently seeking Project Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents.
• Overall project coordination and supervision of self performed and subcontractor forces.
• Site liaison with clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
• Provide overall site management for contract compliance, adherence to project schedule, general conditions costs, quality control, inspections and punch out.
• Responsible for project safety and compliance with OSHA and Monarc Construction requirements.
• Daily field reports, submittal reviews and RFI initiation.
Superintendent position requires minimum of any combination of (7) years direct work experience, college and/or technical studies in related field.
Assistant Superintendent position requires minimum (2) years direct work experience with 2 years college or technical studies in related field.
Individuals must possess excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly organized and service-oriented. Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines on a routine basis. Must be detail-oriented, assertive, persuasive, and results-oriented. Special skills include proficiency in working closely with people of diverse backgrounds and levels of authority.
Please forward resumes to
Apply for Superintendents
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly