Deployment Business Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Deployment Business Analyst to join our Defense Healthcare Management Systems Modernization (DHMSM) deployment operations team.
Successful Candidate will:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate electronic healthcare management systems and clinical user needs to support delivery of high quality solutions.
- Rely on extensive experience and critical thinking to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks.
- Exercise advanced problem solving and provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Develop and foster effective relationships with key stakeholders to maintain a deep understanding of projects, client activities, and business priorities.
- Evaluate existing deployment procedures/processes, documentation, and recommend improvements to automate and increase efficiency.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of health systems implementation concepts, practices, and procedures.
- An extensive background in administrative, clinical, patient care services, allied health activities, EHR deployment processes, and emerging trends in the health field is expected.
- Candidate must be able to perform qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis techniques for metrics and risk analysis.
- Candidate must have experience with project management (e.g., management plans, statements of work, and business case reports).
- 8 years’ experience with Military Health Systems and experience working with implementation of electronic health care systems (including Commercial EHRs).
- BA/BS Required.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Deployment Business Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly