Sponsors & Partners Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is national, nonprofit, membership association working with teachers and students in middle level, high school, and college.
We are seeking a driven individual to secure national partners to provide annual funding, sponsorships, scholarships, and member benefits that align with the mission of FBLA-PBL. This is a mid-level position requiring 2-5 years of experience in fundraising and working with membership or other non-profit organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruit and renew companies, organizations, and associations as funding sponsors and partners
- Serve as the liaison with these sponsors and partners with phone and email follow up and by implementing and monitoring their partner agreements and expectations
- Prepare proposals for prospective sponsors that would create mutually beneficial relationships
- Solicit scholarships for FBLA-PBL students through academic and business entities
- Identify fundraising programs for student members
- Secure member benefit opportunities
- Provide and update information for the Educational Programs & Curriculum, Fundraising, and Scholarships sections of the Chapter Management Handbook and national website
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, research, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills with members, prospects, and other key stakeholders
- Organized and efficient with meticulous follow-through
- Confident speaker to small and large groups
FBLA-PBL offers outstanding benefits with a quality work environment. Relocation expenses are covered and salary is commensurate with experience. To apply, candidates should email a cover letter and résumé to HR@fbla.org for consideration.
Apply for Sponsors & Partners Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly