RN, In Home Assessments (Long Term Contract)
Position Details: Perform In Home Assessments for DC residents. These recipients have applied for Personal Care Assistants and the services will help to keep them from entering Skilled Nursing Facilities. (RNs will NOT be performing Home Care). RN's WILL conduct scripted questionnaires to assess the level of need to qualify for the requested care.
(Full-Time=40 hours per week Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Full 8 hr shifts
- Active unencumbered DC License
- 3+ years of clinical experience (Med/Surg, ER, Rehab, Skilled Nursing, and/or Home Health)
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Clean Drug Screen and Background Check required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bilingual Spanish/English a HUGE Plus
All candidates must be computer savvy with advanced Word & Excel skills along with experience emailing & texting from a Smartphone.