RN Family Practice
Premier Family practice is seeking a top notch RN to join their busy team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays once a month.
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- RN BSN from accredited college
- Current/unencumbered VA License
- 1-2 years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; (new RN graduates encouraged to apply) experience in Primary Care practice preferred
- Comfortable working with Adults & Children
- CPR required
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to react in emergent situations
- Knowledge with previous EMR programs Athena preferred