Grants Manager - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for a Grants Manager to work with one of our country's most nationally recognized non-profits, whose work provides assistance to under-served communities locally and nation-wide. This position is an open ended temporary position and we are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of grant writing/management experience to join this exceptional team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fantastic group and play a critical role in their efforts to secure funding. This position is located in Old Town, Alexandria and is available immediately.
- Full scale design of grants and management of grant lifecycle
- Administration, Accounting, negotiations, etc.
- Manage budgeting and project time tables
- Coordinate sub-grants
- Identify and set deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous grants management experience
- Direct experience with government funding compliance
- Sub-grant experience a plus!
- Excellent proofreading and document review skills
- Strong MSOffice skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Grants Manager
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036