Senior Interior Designer
Sparks Group has partnered with a major hospitality brand in Bethesda, MD who is seeking a smart, business savvy professional who is ready to take their career to the next level by joining a team that combines design, sales and project management. The Senior Interior Designer will have the ability to manage the brand image of a major company using materials from a world class design library!
• Manage brand image for design and aesthetic appeal
• Assist in décor package development and strategy
• Take part in on-site reviews and meet with owners
• Make recommendations and improvements to processes
• Review design submittals
• Understand the industry and stay-up-to-date on design trends
• Maintain strong client relationships
• Complete final review of project and ensure compliance with brand standards and guidelines
• Strong project management experience and skills
• Strong problem solving and creative solution skills
• 4 Year degree from an accredited interior design program or equivalent work experience in the industry
• 4-6 years in the design field, preferable in hospitality design
• NCIDQ preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management databases, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Adobe, etc.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!