HVAC Master Mechanic / Master Electrician
Calvert County Government is accepting applications for the following positions:
HVAC Master Mechanic
Both positions require a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a valid driver’s license and current Medical Examiner’s Certificate
HVAC Master Mechanic Requirements:
* Five years commercial building equipment experience as HVAC/R.
* Five years experience supervising HVAC technicians, mechanics or apprentices.
* Must be registered by the State of Maryland as an HVAC/R Master Mechanic, or have the ability to obtain such certification within the first six months.
* EPA Approved Type I and Type II refrigerant certification.
Master Electrician Requirements:
* Seven years of progressively responsible electrical experience.
* Must be registered by the State of Maryland as a Master Electrician, or have the ability to obtain such certification within the first six months of employment.
To view complete job descriptions and apply online, please visit www.co.cal.md.us/employment. Accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities upon reasonable notice. Any combination of education, training, and experience may be substituted on a full-time year for year basis. An equal opportunity employer and have an Equal Employment Opportunity Plan.