Program Analyst, Business Continuity
Summary The primary purpose of this job is to support the strategy and administration of the Business Continuity Program core components: Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Program Plans, Program Exercises, Incident Management and Audits to ensure PenFed’s overall recoverability from disruptions. Essential Functions
- Develop working knowledge of, maintain and enhance the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and annual Risk Assessment. Facilitate BIA and Risk Assessment processes by interviewing senior leaders, developing surveys/questionnaires, writing reports, and developing strategic recommendations and resolution plans for implementation.
- Maintain and continuously enhance the Incident Management process and its supporting documentation for the Threat Assessment Team (TAT) and Disaster Recovery Team (DRT). Ensure all information within the Incident Management Plan remains current and relevant.
- Support the Incident Management process through active involvement during events, including participating on TAT/DRT conference calls, documenting and distributing meeting minutes, remaining on-call during incidents to provide monitoring and support, and coordinating the distribution of resources, supplies, and other necessary items.
- Support the disaster recovery program with infrastructure and data center exercises, plan maintenance and provide general technical support
- Maintain and enhance all Business Continuity policies and procedures, and coordinate with functional leaders with ownership of interrelated policies and procedures to ensure consistency. Ensure all information within policies and procedures remain current and relevant.
- Support the program’s strategic planning, training, drill, and testing processes. Enhance and maintain all templates, plans, reports, training materials, and other documentation. Facilitate simple to complex enterprise-wide exercises and track risks, program gaps and recommended/proposed solutions.
- Support the Director, Operational Risk Management in the preparation of requested internal audit and regulatory examiner materials, and liaise with auditors and examiners as needed. Maintain materials for all related steering committees and management committees.
- Administer, update, and maintain BC Program tools including Recovery Planner and the Employee Notification System(s), run standard and custom reports on a regular or ad hoc basis, and make recommendations for additional tools when justified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in emergency management, risk management, business or a related field is required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ of experience in risk, crisis, business continuity, or operations is required.
DRII Certified Business Continuity Planner is preferred.
BCI- MBCI certification is preferred.