The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential. We are currently looking for two Marketing Coordinators with strong copywriting and project management skills who are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager by organizing, tracking, and facilitating marketing initiatives and assisting with campaign development, management, and execution to drive business for events and other programs. Daily activities include copywriting, email creation, website content updates, social media, and execution of assigned marketing tactics. Candidates should be self-starters who are comfortable taking initiative, able to quickly learn systems and technology, and eager to improve results.
- Writes marketing copy for email, social media, web, and print
- Executes, controls, and closes the loop on assigned project tasks
- Processes data to curate targeted marketing lists
- Manages website content updates with a focus on user experience and optimization
- Creates marketing emails from scratch and monitors performance metrics
- Designs and implements marketing experiments, and reports results
- Manages social media campaigns and optimizes for engagement
- Supports the development of marketing collateral, including direct mail, print/digital advertising, content, and social media
- Helps develop campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and generate new business
- Other duties as assigned
- Related degree (Marketing/Business/Communications)
- Minimum of one year of related marketing or communications experience required
- Collaborative, client-focused mindset
- Strong project management skills; must be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Resourceful, extremely detail-oriented, and analytical
- Excellent copywriting and interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Experience with HTML preferred
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Together we create a world that works better.