Deskside Support Supervisor
7 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is seeking highly motivated technical professionals who are eager to play a major role in IT transformation at government agencies in the aviation and other transportation fields. The Deskside Support Supervisor:
- Provide oversight and leadership of the onsite or remote deskside support staff; manages staff, sets priorities, resolves conflicting direction and serves as subject matter expert for the deskside support team at the various onsite FAA supported facilities on a day to day basis. Improve customer service quality results by analyzing performance data, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitors ticket queues. Ensures that each incident response is assigned and tracking to completion. Reports on ticketing performance, especially to meet Service Level expectations.
- Ensures that processes are closely followed, including all asset management tasks for new or replacement hardware or software and disposition of replaced hardware.
- Supervises a team of deskside technicians. Manages the workforce and ensures all technicians are current in their training while providing excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.