Sr Database Analyst
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Senior Database Analyst with the following experience:
- Investigates suspected instances of waste, fraud, and abuse; data spills; and, network penetrations of the customer’s information systems;
- Investigates and eradicates computer viruses and malicious code;
- Provides computer incident and violation response support, and cyber security awareness and training;
- Participates in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security, protection against malware and other vulnerabilities;
- Assists in the development and delivery of malware security awareness products and briefings; and
- Collaborates with the customer, team members, computer security investigators, forensic analysts, and other internal and external organizations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting security investigations and operations relating to suspected incidents;
- In-depth working knowledge of DoD intelligence regulations and familiar with intelligence oversight principles;
- Superior writing and briefing skills and publish finished analysis;
- Level of knowledge and experience with information technology, information systems and other technical disciplines, which allows for successful completion of all assigned duties and responsibilities.