Sr Principal Database Analyst
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Sr Principal Database Analyst with the following experience:
- Investigating suspected instances of waste, fraud, and abuse; data spills; and, network penetrations of the customer’s information systems;
- Investigating and eradicating computer viruses and malicious code;
- Providing computer incident and violation response support, and cyber security awareness and training;
- Participating in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security, protection against malware and other vulnerabilities;
- Assisting in the development and delivery of malware security awareness products and briefings;
- Collaborating with the customer, team members, computer security investigators, forensic analysts, and other internal and external organizations;
- Providing guidance and leadership to less experienced analysts (may have supervisory responsibilities);
- Remaining current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements;
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned;
- Participating in special projects as required.
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting security investigations and operations relating to suspected incidents;
- Working knowledge of DoD intelligence regulations and familiar with intelligence oversight principles;
- Superior writing and briefing skills and publish finished analysis; and
- A level of knowledge and experience with information technology, information systems and other technical disciplines, which allows for successful completion of all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Masters Degree preferred.