Hoya Staffing/Georgetown University - Administrative Assistants
Hoya Staffing at Georgetown University is looking for Administrative and Executive Assistants for various temporary assignments throughout the University.
Administrative and Executive Assistants may serve as the direct administrative support for an entire department or for a single supervisor. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research capabilities and strong communications skills. These positions require flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and t he ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of general office operations, and ensuring they are conducted efficiently
- Maintaining office/supervisor's calendar to coordinate flow and meetings
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and department information
- Interacting with clients, vendors and visitors
- Making travel arrangements
- Scheduling and coordinating meeting logistics
- Drafting and preparing correspondence and reports
- Assuring follow-up until resolution is achieved
- Responding on behalf of the staff as required or requested and maintaining records
- Creating and maintaining filing system, including confidential files
- Ability to handle front desk and some reception responsibilities
- Placing order for supplies and services, and occasionally assisting with events
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents as needed
- Two to four years of progressively responsible administrative assistant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and written skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle confidential information
- Ability to use good judgement in dealing with various constituencies
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a team environment
- Must be professional and courteous
- Strong customer service skills
- Punctuality and attention to detail are essential
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
All applicants must apply online to be considered.
Please note in cover letter, Attn: Administrative/Executive Assistant
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
These are temporary positions and assignment lengths can vary.
Click here to Apply: https://hoyastaffingapps.georgetown.edu/hr/employment_services/JobBoard/login.cfm