Sr. Analyst, Logistics/Asset Manager - TS/SCI
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
8. Receive inventory, reconcile against Purchase Orders, and capture inbound equipment within comprehensive asset records
9. Establish effective distribution and tracking procedures for Contractor Acquired and Government Furnished Government Property, fiscally and physically
10. Develop appropriate storage processes for spare inventory
11. Execute RMA's as equipment experiences failures; track appropriately
12. Develop automated solutions for local reporting issues with database tools and spreadsheets
13. Ensure excess and obsolete inventory is destroyed appropriately; report to the Customer via correct and accurate documentation
14. Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in supporting logistics operations.
15. Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technology and equipment.
16. Specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
17. Must be able to achieve Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
18. Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
19. Additional specific certifications may be required, depending on job assignment.
The work is typically performed at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
EducationBachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.