Part-Time Customer Service Representative
A fast-growing healthcare firm focused on innovative health and communications is seeking compassionate, articulate candidates to answer a high volume of substance abuse and mental-health related calls. This is a part-time call center opportunity with varying shifts throughout the week. Callers will request information for resources on substance abuse and mental health topics. Contact Center Representatives are responsible for handling calls in an empathetic and professional manner to ensure that callers have the best customer service experience possible. This position could become a permanent role within the organization and offers upward mobility opportunities for long-term growth potential.
• Identify substance abuse and mental health treatment services and referral sources, provide this information based on the need(s) of the requestor(s)
• Respond to general customer questions and complaints providing customers with courteous, knowledgeable service.
• Become familiarized with the agency's vast inventory of publications and other products created to assist professionals and the general public about specific subjects
• Adequately suggest material based on caller's inquiry
• Process orders and/or direct customers to related online resources or information
• Maintains appropriate records and prepares required reports
• Ability to upsell to clients or customers; this is a dual role in customer service and sales
• Knowledge and ability to keep up-to-date records and maintain company database
• May operate computer terminal and perform word processing assignments and related clerical tasks.
• Fluent Spanish skills preferred
• Previous call center experience preferred
• Educational background in health services, social work or psychology preferred
• Must have availability to train during core business hours Monday through Friday for 2 weeks
• Must be comfortable with a position that requires heavy phone use
• Hardworking with a good attitude and proven reliability
• Professionalism in attire (business casual) and attitude
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!