Clinical Research Associate - Traumatic Brain Injury
7 days left
- Full Time
DVBIC is the primary traumatic brain injury component of the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury. Its mission is to serve active duty military, their dependents and veterans with traumatic brain injury through state-of-the-art medical care, innovative clinical research initiatives and educational programs. In addition, the center conducts an extensive research program and provides education about brain injuries to families, the public and clinical providers. The Research Associate will plan, conduct, and complete investigations under the supervision of the lead of the project. S/he will participate in all aspects of research including data collection, organization, literature reviews, structured interviews, analysis and interpretation of basic data and will assist with the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols. Primary Responsibilities:Plans, conducts, and completes investigations under the supervision of the head of the project. Participates in data collection and organization, literature reviews, structured interviews, provides basic data analysis and interpretation. Assists with the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols. Maintains clear and accurate records, inventories and logbooks. Verifies and corrects data entry for research projects, supports senior staff in quality control and provides trouble shooting. Provides written updates to senior staff. Education Master’s Degree required. Must have Human Subjects training completed. Qualifications Qualifications
- Knowledge of standard qualitative and quantitative data collection techniques.
- 2-4 years’ experience in research.
- Familiarity with social science research methodology is required.
- Ability to follow general instructions; work in a team.
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Must adhere to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
- Prior experience within the DoD/VA systems of care strongly preferred.
- US Citizen - may not hold dual citizenship / Must be able to obtain a national secuirty clearnance.