Manager, Project/Task - Clinical
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
- Serves as a licensed clinician with technical or functional expertise supporting one or more clients.
- Performs highly specialized clinical analysis, literature reviews, best practice analysis to ensure current clinical guidelines are are integrated into technologies.
- Works with clients to identify business needs and coordinates a plan to meet the bussiness needs.
- Applies clinical expertise and experience to significant business projects or processes.
- May perform business development activities, including providing clinical input to proposal efforts.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
- Will serve as a task or project leader.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Current RN License or other advanced medical license is required. (Behavior Health Experience Preferred)
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.