Technical Program Manager
- Full Time
General Dynamics IT has an opening for a Technical Program Manager to Lead an Agile/Scrum Development Team New Orleans, LA Position requires a Government Background Investigation Seeking a motivated and energetic Technical Program Manager with Agile/Scrum Team Management experience to join our team of IT Professionals to lead a new e-initiative project. We want a dedicated technical leader who has the elite qualities required to guide our team of software developers and support staff to project success. PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform program management for the IT support team for a Federal Government organization.
- Work with senior Government staff, project leads, other contractors, and designated staff to determine requirements, priorities, and schedules.
- Provide program management, analysis, contracting oversight, budget execution and personnel hiring support.
- Provide day-to-day interface between related programs, to ensure efficient and effective communication of program requirements.
- Develop project plans and manage the activities of the IT support team as well as maintaining IT products and standards.
- Responsible for managing very complex and/or high risk programs.
- Directs daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives.
- Supervises assigned technical staff, including subordinate managers.
- Assures quality of task products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring subcontractor activities.