Graduate Assistant - Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
1/3 GA is for FA 2017. The 1/3 GA works 105 hours total each semester of the assistantship (which averages 7 hours per week in a typical 15 week semester); and receives a waiver of 3 credits of graduate tuition each semester of the assistantship.
The 1/3 GA in Planning and Institutional Effectiveness will assist with various institutional assessment and research projects.
- Must be accepted into Marymount as a graduate student.
- Must be registered for at least 6 graduate credits during Spring semester
For current students, graduate GPA must be at least 3.0. For entering graduate students, undergraduate GPA must be at least 3.0.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences with coursework in research methods and statistics
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and statistical software (e.g. SPSS)
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Experience providing customer service
- Must be in good academic standing
Forensic and Legal Psychology students preferred.
Special Notes to Applicants
This position is for Fall 2017.
Please include a list of 3 references along with their relevant contact information.
Application materials must be received by
Open Until Filled Yes
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.