Entry Level Sales Representative
Are you a recent college graduate interested in getting into sales? Or have you always thought you would be good in sales but never had the opportunity? We are looking for go-getters that work well in a team environment, and want to work for an organization that rewards hard work with attractive financial incentives. This position gives you the opportunity to learn from senior sales professionals and managers and interact with C-level executives from some of the world’s leading companies. As an Entry Level Sales Rep, you will build core skills in sales and work for a mission driven association that impacts leading organizations across the globe.
Who we are:
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. Established in 1943, ATD has a long history of being the leaders for the talent development profession. Our over 37,000 members rely on ATD to provide high quality education, research, books, and conferences to support their professional development. In this position you would work exclusively with our enterprise clients from leading organizations around the world.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity:
- Learn how to secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns.
- Effectively present the value of ATD’s Enterprise Solutions to current and new clients.
- Learn how to ask the right consultative questions to understand how we can provide the most value to the client.
- Understand how to work well within a highly motivated, client-focused team environment.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management is a plus
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills- including strong phone presence
- Positive attitude with a willingness to help team members and provide excellent customer service to clients
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Second language a plus
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V workplace, and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!