Leasing Coordinator for Capstone On-Campus Management in College Park, MD
Capstone On-Campus Management in College Park, MD is seeking a Leasing Coordinator to join our team. The Leasing Coordinator will assist with all leasing and re-leasing activities for our apartment community. Responsibilities include leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations. This position also includes unit inspections, leasing events such as info sessions/ special program nights and open leasing. Marketing efforts include apartment expo, market surveys and other site events.
- Provides information and publications about leasing, re-leasing, lease cancellation, and other occupancy issues to callers and on site visitors.
- Forwards callers to appropriate personnel or departments.
- Maintains basic office equipment including requesting supplies, arranging for service and assists users with the equipment.
- Ensures office is tidy and well organized.
- Answers basic account questions from residents.
- Assists with all move-in and move-out procedures.
- Issues receipts for the lease reservation and application fees for new residents.
- Enters all new resident information into spreadsheets and databases as required.
- Reads, responds to and/or forwards messages in multiple email accounts.
- Assists with the re-leasing process.
- Conducts re-leasing appointments.
- Assists with resident mailings such as move in letters, re-leasing confirmations, and move out letters.
- Creates and maintains new resident files with attention to accuracy and accountability.
- Creates and prints office forms and publications, ensuring ample supply is always available.
- Assists with the lease reservation fee return process including data entry, tracking, and moving files.
- Assists with all leasing events including info sessions, special program nights, and open leasing.
- Assists with all marketing efforts which may include the apartment expo, resident appreciation week, market survey, market plan and other site events.
A high school diploma and experience is required. Demonstrated experience in leasing, sales, and customer service are all desired. Evening and some weekend hours are required during peak times of operation.
At least 3 years professional experience is preferred.
Benefits include PTO, health, optical, dental and life insurance.
Should you have any questions contact Lynette Carthens, Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.