The Ford Agency is actively recruiting to fill the role of Executive Assistant with a prestigious international consulting firm. This is an opportunity for a professional EA with C-Suite experience to provide support to a small team of very effective and engaged Washington strategists. In addition to the experience, the ability to anticipate and solve problems and manage workflow with diplomacy and poise is key. Salary commensurate with experience to 95K.
- Maintain complex calendars and travel planning for principals
- Prepare and proofread correspondence and other documents
- Implement improvements to procedures and workflow
- Plan and coordinate small policy events and leadership meetings
- 10+ years of executive administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Strong MSOffice and web research skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an outstanding ability to self-manage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Executive Assistant
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.