JN+A is a fast-paced, international Architecture, Design, and Construction Project Management firm specializing in the Hospitality Industry, headquartered in Rockville, MD.
We are seeking an experienced, educated, and professional Construction Accountant.
- Responsible for company billing and accounts payable invoice entry.
- Generate weekly accounting reports including company cash flow
- Develop and maintain draws for Project Management projects including invoice entry into Excel and QuickBooks and updating budget information in the draws
- Assist Project Management department with payment application review, change orders, contractor and consultant contracts, etc.
- Collect and maintain certificate of insurances for the firm and the sub-consultants
- Assist with proofreading both Excel and Word documents
- Assist with office-related tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 4-year degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- 5-7 years of experience preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Project) a must.
- Familiarity with construction projects preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong attention communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid project management skills; ability to multi-task.
- A team player with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
Competitive benefits, salary commensurate with experience.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.