Associate Financial Analyst
Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations.
1. Performs routine analysis in support of various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, and forecasting.
2. Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
3. Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
4. Performs basic analysis of assigned contracts' projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals.
5. Maintains appropriate records and documentation.
6. Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
7. Participates in audits and analysis of contracts for cash reconciliation of customer contracted accounts.
8. May have risk identification and recovery responsibilities.
9. Assists with the preparation of monthly status reports.
10. Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as DAR, FAR, SOX and other government regulations.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Active clearance preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.