Journeyman - Imagery Analyst (Deployable)
6 days left
- Full Time
Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
- Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Possess a strong background in Imagery Analysis. Exploit Multi-Spectral, Hyper-Spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Commercial, NTM, and LIDAR Imagery. Products may include but are not limited to: storyboards, 360s, mensurations, annotations, etc.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Proficient in various Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and GIS software packages including Socet GXP, RemoteView, ENVI, QT-Modeler, IEC, ArcGIS, GeoRover and FalconView.
- Develops and supervises analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Performs and manages data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
- Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Develops and provides data-related training to staff.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Able to work and operate independently in hazardous overseas locations including Afghanistan and Iraq. Must be able pass medical, psychological, and dental examinations prior to any overseas deployment.
- Able to pass the GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) within 90 days of hiring start date.
- Able to communicate effectivity to refine and manage customer requirements to produce tailored, timely, and accurate geospatial products.
- Prior deployment experience is desired.
- Full Motion Video experience is desired.