MS Project Scheduler - TS/SCI - Alexandria, VA
Serves as a top level technical or functional expert, often working on multiple projects and programs.
- Performs Integrated Master Schedule development, maintenance and implementation on a global program. Generation, development, and implementation of Microsoft Project scheduling processes and procedures for multiple disciplines. Management of scheduling expectations and development of templates for common efforts. Works with project team members in disparate locations to solve business problems with available technology and resources. Reports project statuses, resource availability and schedule management to program managers. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff. May serve as a project leader. May have supervisory responsibilities. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
- 5-10 years of experience with MS Project
- Expert level knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in Project Management, specifically MS Project.
- Professional certification(s) in one or more specific applications or processes may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Advanced knowledge of company products, services, and solutions.