Customer Service Center Manager
2 Year Degree
This position is responsible for the supervision and direction of Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) and Public Housing (PH) staff who engage in a variety of customer support and administrative functions. Will plan and manage the daily organizational structure of the work unit in a productive and efficient manner. This position is responsible for the management of the client recertification and certification process. Will provide compliance oversight for HUD funded programs including Family Self-Sufficiency, portability, and homeownership. Will conduct landlord orientations and execute HAP Contracts.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Social Service, Public Administration/Management or related field.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in subsidized housing.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of direct supervisory experience preferably in a housing environment. Supervisory experience in a union environment preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal, State and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing programs needed.
- Working knowledge of the Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing and/or other affordable housing programs required.
- Must possess excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to deal with people tactfully & effectively.