Motivated Senior Development/Project Accountant
Sparks Group is partnered with a reputable residential real estate company on the East Coast, who is hiring for a Senior Accountant with property or real estate industry experience. Great opportunity to work for a leading real estate company with continuous growth. The award-winning company offers benefits to include medical coverage, PTO, continuing education benefits, 401K match, discounts, company events and outings, and more.
- Day to day accounting functions
- Prepare journal entries in General Ledger
- Process accounts payable
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare construction draws and job costing
- Budgeting and quarterly reports
- Month end closing
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of job costing
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Preferred skills in Timberline software
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Motivated Senior Development/Project Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly