Motivated Senior Development/Project Accountant
Sparks Group is partnered with a reputable residential real estate company on the East Coast, who is hiring for a Senior Accountant with property or real estate industry experience. Great opportunity to work for a leading real estate company with continuous growth. The award-winning company offers benefits to include medical coverage, PTO, continuing education benefits, 401K match, discounts, company events and outings, and more.
- Day to day accounting functions
- Prepare journal entries in General Ledger
- Process accounts payable
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare construction draws and job costing
- Budgeting and quarterly reports
- Month end closing
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of related experience
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of job costing
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Preferred skills in Timberline software
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!