Telemetry Subject Matter Expert
GDIT is seeking a subject matter expert to work with the telemetry computer software in use at USAMRIID (i.e., ITS, DSI, NOTOCORD) and with the computer software (i.e., MS Excel and Graph Pad Prism) used for data analysis and presentation. Will also work with chronically implanted biomedical instrumentation, electromagnetic signal transmission, signal filtering and procession, A/D conversion and signal analysis. Requires work in areas of cardiovascular physiology and pharmacology, mathematics, written and verbal communication. The Contractor will work as a leader/manager in life science instrumentation and telemetry. Specific tasks include:
- Shall operate and maintain the ITS and NOTOCORD telemetry systems in a validated state for use in GLP animal studies; and assist in the maintenance of telemetry equipment.
- Shall maintain a safe and secure storage and backup of all original data files; tabulate and analyze telemetry data and provide results to the investigators.
- Shall assemble study materials and draft technical reports for non-GLP and GLP animal studies.
- Shall prepare results and methods for publications.
- Shall be trained in GLP and maintain records at that standard.
- Shall assist with training telemetry support staff in telemetry.
- Shall provide feedback and guidance on USAMRIID projects and guidance on USAMRIID project through conference call and by email. If travel is deemed necessary, travel cost is funded through this contract.
- Provides monthly Telemetry Technical Report.
Masters Degree in a scientific discipline. PhD is highly preferred.
10-15 years of related experience in scientific research, analysis and/or engineering.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.