Assoc Administrator (Temp Position)
This is a temporary position not to exceed 90 days GENERAL SUMMARY: Provides general program administration and management services in support of AIR-1.4 Policy and Training Division, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR). Coordinates and facilitates NAVAIR Foreign Military Sales training classes for the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE). RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Maintains the status of security assistance training courses, attendance, and completion across the NAE;
- Assists in scheduling classes, facilities, and instructors;
- Coordinates attendees and distributes attendee lists;
- Provides course material (printing, reproduction, binding, etc.);
- Assists instructors during scheduled training;
- Collects and assists in the analysis of student surveys;
- Assists in the analysis of existing NAVAIR FMS courseware to ensure currency and completeness;
- Implements courseware improvement recommendations based on student surveys learning gap analysis;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills.
- Detail focused with strong analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite.