Sr Systems Analyst
Contract: INSCOM C2IOTitle: Sr Systems AnalystLocation: Fort Belvoir, VA GENERAL SUMMARY:
- GDIT is seeking candidates to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers operational readiness by integrating and maintaining Logistics and Business software.GDIT Senior Systems Analyst will provide support to the INSCOM C2IO program, under general direction, provides consultation to business area management and staff at the highest technical level for all aspects of PC/LAN design and configuration in a multi-server environment. Plans and coordinates the installation of new or modified Local Area Networks and installs and coordinates the resolution of network problems or malfunctions. Provides technical support and guidelines to client and systems areas through documentation. Requires experience with Token Ring.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs computer systems to process data.Analyzes systems and procedures to refine their formulation and converts them to programmable formats.Writes or updates software specifications.Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.Troubleshoots and provides technical support and solutions to users.Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.Prepares and updates documentation for new or existing systems.Monitors system effectiveness in satisfying user needs.May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.Participates in special projects as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures used in systems analysis and design.Proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.Professional Certification(s) may be required, depending on job assignment.
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification is required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- MCSA / MCTS or Linux+ orServer+