Program Associate - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has partnered with a national higher education organization to find a Program Associate to support a department focused on diversity and student achievement. The Associate will help develop and implement programming with the goal of fostering innovation and success. Candidates familiar with the structure of higher education are preferred, as are experience with budgets and project management. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity available immediately!
- Assisting with projects from conceptualization to execution
- Creating program materials and collateral
- Conducting research and disseminating findings as necessary
- Providing administration support to senior staff
- Managing assignments for interns and fellows
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years' experience, preferably in higher education or non-profits
- Interest in scholarship of diversity and equity
- Familiarity with social networking, Drupal, and basic HTML
- Ability to travel on occasion
To be considered, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Program Associate
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Program Associate - Temp-to-Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly