Customer Support Analyst
Looking for a career change or to restart your career?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where we respect employees’ personal & family time by providing flexibility and work-life balance. We design our positions to emphasize the strengths of each employee & encourage their professional growth. Add to that social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Customer Support Analyst & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will:
- Work with users to diagnose & correct technical support issues
- Develop lasting client relationships by providing support & advice as needed
- Analyze & test custom software systems
- Develop documentation, training materials & help systems
- Perform other client-support related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in English, Bio, IT, Math, Social Science, or a related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-4 years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong analytic & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Experience with databases a plus
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=17825. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet