Accountant / Finance Manager
Established Home Care Organization seeks an accounting professional with 3+ years of working experience. Friendly, family-owned business in Fairfax City is looking for a full time accountant, Monday - Friday. Applicants must have a thorough understanding of accounting principles, exceptional attention to detail, good communication and demonstrated proficiency with Quickbooks, Excel and automated accounting systems.
The company offers competitive benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation pay and a 401(k) plan. If you meet the qualifications for this position, please email your resume along with your salary requirements.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports and accompanying schedules and worksheets.
- Analysis of financial statements and reporting to management.
- Process/Manage Bi Weekly Payroll (ADP) including benefits and PTO.
- Manage A/R and prepare weekly invoices.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Perform other accounting functions as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or 3+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Quickbooks , ADP experience preferred ,Excel and Word, and intermediate experience with automated accounting programs.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of management, staff members, customers and vendors to maximize performance, solve problems and obtain positive results.
Please email resume for consideration.