Accountant / Finance Manager
Established Home Care Organization seeks an accounting professional with 3+ years of working experience. Friendly, family-owned business in Fairfax City is looking for a full time accountant, Monday - Friday. Applicants must have a thorough understanding of accounting principles, exceptional attention to detail, good communication and demonstrated proficiency with Quickbooks, Excel and automated accounting systems.
The company offers competitive benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance, vacation pay and a 401(k) plan. If you meet the qualifications for this position, please email your resume along with your salary requirements.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports and accompanying schedules and worksheets.
- Analysis of financial statements and reporting to management.
- Process/Manage Bi Weekly Payroll (ADP) including benefits and PTO.
- Manage A/R and prepare weekly invoices.
- Manage accounts payable.
- Perform other accounting functions as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or 3+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Quickbooks , ADP experience preferred ,Excel and Word, and intermediate experience with automated accounting programs.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of management, staff members, customers and vendors to maximize performance, solve problems and obtain positive results.
Please email resume for consideration.
Apply for Accountant / Finance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly