Applications Support Analyst
The Global Business Applications (GBA) department is a 25-member, cross-functional and international team (Denmark, India and U.S.) and sits in Global IT. The team implements, manages and supports Ramboll’s global business application systems including Dataware, Biztalk, Jedox and the ongoing implementation and rollout of the (Enterprise Relationship Planning) ERP system, Maconomy, for approximately 13,000 users. Maconomy integrates our projects, finances and people for optimal efficiency and firm-wide success and provides one place to control projects from planning to invoicing and reporting.
The Applications Support Analyst will provide regular functional support to Maconomy (Deltek ERP) super users in the US, Canada and Mexico and handle complex issues and change requests. Primary focus will be on our core ERP business applications (Maconomy, vendor and travel expense management systems, data warehouse) but could expand into other applications.
- Support the Maconomy roll out in the Ramboll Environ & Health group practice including system setup, master data management, user access rights, etc.;
- Providing 1st and 2nd level incident management to local super users and the IT service desk;
- Communicate relevant information and updates to local business application users and local IT service desk;
- Troubleshoot and test items for new updates to the Maconomy system;
- Create and maintain end-user documentation and ensure quality assurance of monthly system updates (deployments).
Required Education and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, e.g. Information Management, Business Administration, Accounting or related field required.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an international firm
- Experience with Financial ERP and Vendor Invoice & Travel Management systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) is required
- Experience with Maconomy and/or Basware and/or Xpenditure highly desired
- High interest in working with systems and data in combination with accounting and financial project management processes
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an innovative and systemic approach to tasks
- Service minded and self-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong team player skills
- Fluent and proficient in English
Ramboll Environ is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. EOE.