Sr Manager, Operations
Manages the day-to-day operations of assigned programs, including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities. At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-15 million. At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing 50-100 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers - working on multiple projects and tasks. NOTE ' Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 10-12 years of related program management experience.