INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (LIAISON)
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Applies decision making techniques in complex situations to include anticipating and recognizing best practices and choosing options to maximize benefits to the office, directorate, or Agency.
2. Takes a lead role to build collaborative working relationships across the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) by encouraging colleagues to engage team members and others on specific or general issues.
3. Understanding of international intelligence agreements to include requirements and procedures for managing foreign intelligence relationships.
4. Understanding of planning and execution of foreign intelligence engagement for senior leadership incorporating expertise on defense intelligence relationships with international partners.
5. Works independently to create accurately written, complex products tailored to a specific audience in an easily understandable manner.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Understanding of DIA regulations and processes on release/disclosure of classified material and sharing/exchange of intelligence information with foreign governments.
2. Familiarity with structure, functions and interrelationships of intelligence community.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position's duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.