Sr. Program Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.
- Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.