Sr. Systems Analyst - 1311
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Systems Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD 20653 location.
• Provide subject matter expert (SME) analytical, technical and engineering services to assist the PMS 407 Surface Ship Modernization Office, Execution Directorate with engineering, logistics, planning and programmatic support efforts toward the planning, scheduling and execution and test of U.S. Navy Cruiser, Destroyer and Amphibious Class Combat Systems (C/S), Hull Mechanical & Electrical (HM&E) and Command Control Communications Computers & Intelligence (C4I) ship changes
• 15 years of relevant experience
• Experience in developing CASREPs, supporting technical assists, and developing test support requirements for all combatant classes of Naval Ships
• Experience in defining and evaluating program options including developing execution strategies, contract documentation, and incentive structures
• Experience in earned value management, risk management and project scheduling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience as a Sr. Program Manager with technical expertise in Aegis Combat Systems and in planning, execution and test for Surface Ship Modernization Programs
• PMP certification
• 20 years of relevant experience
• Top Secret clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB