Dent Removal Technician
The Dent Removal Technician is responsible for removing minor dents from vehicles according to dealership specifications.
In this role, you'll:
- Removes minor dents, dings, and damages to the exterior of a vehicle.
- Maintain constant communication and coordination with the Sales Managers and Sales Managers when additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Follows all company safety policies, operations, and practices.
- Assists in all other areas of the service department, as needed.
- Performs other administrative duties, as needed.
- Maintains assigned work space in an organized and clean manner.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
For this role, you'll need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of performing dent removals on vehicles
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance use for dent removals; and mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and percentages) and application
- Ability to operate manual transmissions vehicles
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have a valid driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Apply for Dent Removal Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly