Sr. Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) Engineer with TS/SCI
The EMS Engineer responsibilities include:
- Configure Network Performance Management tools to provide IP Service Level Monitoring Reporting
- Work with Network Engineers to modify monitoring configuration to match network changes
- Develops, implements, and executes standard procedures for the administration, backup, disaster recovery, and operation of the EMS tools including operating system security hardening, backup management, capacity planning, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle upgrade management.
- Configure EMS tools to provide up-to-date operational and performance status of servers and applications.
- Perform actions and activities on Solaris, Linux, and Windows operating systems as needed.
- Interfaces with IT Operations staff to adapt EMS tool capabilities to meet operational requirements.
- Tunes EMS tools performance and event data quality to maximized EMS system efficiency.
- Assists with analysis using EMS and other tools to detect and respond to IT events, incidents, and outages.
- Experience with BMC fault and performance management tools; including installation, configuration, and administration