Maintenance Technician - Hyattsville, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at Parke Cheverly Apartments, a 160+ unit apartment community located in Hyattsville, MD.
Previous experience desired in carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, and apartment punch-out. 12 months related experience and/or training in residential property management.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Completing punch outs on unit turnovers.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related untidiness.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Customer service skills are a must, as is a valid drivers’ license with an acceptable driving record.
- Some over time required for taking calls after-hour emergency maintenance, including nights, weekends and on-call.
This is a live-on position.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Parke Cheverly Apts.
3400 55th Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20784
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Hyattsville, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly