Associate Quality Analyst
Join a dynamic team looking for technical and customer service oriented individuals that want to do impactful work and have a meaningful career. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Manual testing requiring reviewing and evaluating software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines.
- Assist in establishing software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance. Peer review project documentation and provide detailed feedback.
- Create test cases and conducts tests of system and\or software applications. Ability to read large documents and extract information for test case creation. Identify defects, creating defect ticket and following to closure.
- Documents and analyzes test results and makes recommendations to improve overall quality. Analyze application performance against requirements, specifications and design documentation. Must have attention to detail and thoroughness.
- May be responsible for testing purchased third-party software and\or services to ensure company standards and end-user requirements are met.
- Assist with project planning activities associated with software engineering projects.
- Meet deadlines without compromising quality of product.
- Competence in use of Microsoft Word and Excel. SQL query skills are required.
- Participates in other duties and special projects as required\assigned. Participate in project and team meetings.
- Good written and oral skills. Good relational and team skills, ability to work collaboratively with others to complete assignments.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time working with a PC and reading a monitor. Work may be repetitive and tedious but tester must remain motivated and have attention to detail.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 0-2 years of related quality assurance experience.