5 days left
- Full Time
The Health & Civilian Solutions Division of GDIT is hiring for an exciting Contracts Administrator opportunity to work in our Fairfax, VA office. The Contracts Administrator will conduct negotiation and administration of government subcontracts. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administers subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
- Prepares consulting agreements.
- Modifies contract schedules and participates in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required.
- Ensures timely processing of technical reports and deliverables.
- Generates reports on subcontract activity as required.
- Serves as a liaison with subcontractors regarding contracting issues.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Prepares and executes non-disclosure agreements
- Prepares and executes teaming agreements