Resourceful Construction Administrative Specialist
Sparks Group has recently partnered with a multinational engineering firm that provides design, consulting, construction, and management services to a variety of clients. This company, as a member of the 2016 Fortune 500 list, takes pride in its community and the work environment they provide and they are currently searching for an administrative specialist with direct construction experience. Do you have a history in the construction field? Have you worked with construction package submittals and accounts payable? Are you someone who loves to stay busy and has a penchant for arranging travel and supporting executive teams? Then look no further – this is the position you have been searching for!
- Performs advanced secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties for executive level management
- Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies, and programs
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda. Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out.
- May take dictation and transcribe notes for letters, memos, or reports
- Coordinates activities across departments
- Under general supervision and acting on own initiative, performs advanced secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties for executive level management
- MUST have direct experience in the construction field, specifically in working with construction package submittals
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable and able to attain a security clearance
- Experience in arranging travel is a plus
- Candidates should have experience coordinating for project teams
- MS Office experience is REQUIRED
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!