Regional Leasing Specialist
The Regional Leasing Specialist (RLS), under the direction of the Director of Marketing, is responsible for the overall marketing and leasing of the community. The RLS is a sale professional who knows how to determine the needs of the prospective resident, promote the positive image of the apartment community, assist management with resident retention, outreach and aim to provide exceptional experiences to maximize occupancy.
- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours.Receiving telephone inquiries pleasantly and professionally; scheduling appointments whenever possible.
- Leasing of all vacant and/or available apartments including promotion in timely manner.
- Processing lease applications and qualifying residents based on approved lease criteria within 5 business days.
- Conduct follow-up with prospective and current residents within 48 hours of their visit.
- Respond to all Internet leads within 2 hours of contact.
- Manage all leads in the entire process in property specific lead management software.
- Understand resident ledgers and be successful articulate resident charges.
- Monitor all ad sources to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor and update Social Media websites.
- Troubleshoot and generate creative ideas to increase the desirability of the property and apartments and maximize closing ratios.
- Maintain and adheres to all Polinger Company policies and procedures, information, data when requested to Management.
- Coordinate Leasing Promotions with the Property Manager.
- Maintains acceptable Closing, Shopping Score, and Telephone Performance scores.
- Perform outreach marketing to various businesses and other specialty groups for the purpose of promoting the property.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing any marketing reports, correspondence, as needed.
- Responsible for preparing any move-in paperwork.
- Achieving leasing goals to reach or exceed budgeted occupancy for the property.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of local market (Outreach) and surrounding community for the benefit of prospective and current residents.
- Maintaining current knowledge of competitor’s properties Perform regular inspections of market ready apartments to ensure “pristine” condition.
- Participate in and prepare for promotional events.
- Responsible for overseeing the marketing of all available apartments on the property.
- Be proactive, think outside the box and react quickly and appropriately to situations that require immediate action and communicate timely with your manager.
- Promote a quality living environment for residents and positive work environment for team members.
- Communicate effectively with the Property Manager and/or upper management to keep them apprised of rental activities.
- Supporting Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks, including but not limited to maintaining complete resident files, work orders, general office files, and ordering office supplies as directed.
Qualifications Personal Competencies:
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere
- Ability to react, understand and work cohesively with residents, employees and general public.
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Positive Attitude and High Energy Level
- Being proactive/taking initiative
- Ability to make intelligent decisions and act quickly.
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Prolonged walking and standing.Must be able to commute to any of the Residential properties within Washington Metropolitan Area and report on-time to assigned community.
- Candidate needs to be flexible to work Monday through Friday and/or work weekends with possibility of day off during the week to work weekends.
Come join a winning team. Excellent salary and benefits! Thorough Background investigations will be conducted prior to hire.
Polinger Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.