Community Manager - Centreville, VA
6406 Paddington Ct.
Centreville, VA 20121
Grady Management Inc. one of the area’s leading property management firms is currently seeking a Community Manager for Lee Overlook Apartments, a 195-unit apartment community located in Centreville, VA. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position and should possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent property management marketing and customer service skills.
- Strong organization skills & ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, exciting environment with a quick problem solving approach.
- Eye for detail and high curb appeal standards.
- Successful leasing experience and ability to meet pre-determined leasing goals as well as assist with developing new ones.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and accounting knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Fair Housing regulations required.
- A working knowledge of One Site software.
- Tax Credit experience is preferred, not required.
To best serve the needs of our residents, some weekend hours may be required.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Please send resumes to:
Apply for Community Manager - Centreville, VA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly