Performs data analysis and interpretation. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Performs data collection, analysis and interpretatio using SAS programming
- Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Master's degree preferred
- Must have experience with statistics/data analysis using SAS
- SAS Certification preferred